Don't get turned away at the track because your car is to loud, get a new set of Extreme Pro-Series Mufflers today!All California Fairground Tracks require 95dB or below.
Currently Ventura Raceway, Santa Maria, Tulare Thunderbowl require 95 dB or less.
Many other state fairground race tracks will be implementing this new rule starting in 2010.
- These Mufflers are manufactured of aluminized steel
- Completely TIG/MIG welded for durability
- These flow-thru mufflers are packed with 100% Stainless Steel to eliminate burnout
- Other mufflers that are legal are packed with fiberglass and will burn out in a few races. When packing is lost in a muffler you may experience a horsepower loss up to 10% +
- Meet the IMCA rules for 98 dB or less