180 Sprint Car Muffler - Designed For USAC 410 Sprint Cars 3.5" x 3.5"
Extreme 180's are design to eliminate pack pressure and to develop maximum horsepower.
Because of its patent-pending design exhaust is redirected to the front of the muffler eliminating potential tire meltdown.
These mufflers have been dyno tested to develop the most horsepower and torque.
USAC 410 Sprint Cars required at Perris Auto Speedway, Ventura Raceway and Santa Maria Speedway.
The leading sprint car Teams recommend Extreme Technologies.
- Cory Kurseman
- Tony Jones
- Alexander brothers
- Mike Spencer - team name Rip Willams
- John Joy Motorsports Crew Chiefs Steve Watt & Bruce Broome
- 3.5" Inlet
- 3.5" Outlet
- 14" Case Length
- 10" Wide
- 5" Hight
- __ lb Weight
Part Number 6014-3535
- Exhaust is redirected to the front of the muffler eliminating potential tire meltdown
- Packed with 100% Stainless Steel to eliminate burnout
- Manufactured of aluminized steel
- TIG/MIG welded for durability
2280 Shasta Way #115
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST
Please contact us about our wholesale
distributor & engine builder programs.