Lightweight Race Mufflers, Dyno and Track Tested with No Power Loss
Dedicated To The Development Of Sound Control Without Sacrificing Horsepower for over 20 years
Do you need a custom-sized muffler for a project vehicle or a spec muffler for a race series?
Contact us about building it for you.
Whatever your need for speed is Extreme Mufflers Has You Covered
Retail Orders Over $200
For Most Series & Tracks
30 Day Return
On Uninstalled Product
Before and After Your Purchase
For Jobbers, Engine & Chassis Builders
Are Your "Race Mufflers" Robbing Horsepower?
As we all know, the most expensive horsepower is that last 20 to 50 hp. Why give it away by installing just any muffler?
Just because the box claims to be a high-flow or race muffler, you may still be losing 15 to 30 horsepower with the installation of just any "race muffler".
After years of development and track testing, Extreme Mufflers brings you a lightweight race muffler built in the USA that will meet track dB requirements without giving up the horsepower you worked so hard to develop.
Check out the independently done dyno test charts on our race mufflers from well-known engine builders.
WHAT dB LEVELS SHOULD BE EXPECTED
- Tracks with no restrictions (open exhaust):
dB levels will reach 105 dB to 108 dB
- Tracks with limited noise issues:
dB levels are around 100 dB
- Tracks with noise issues:
dB levels should be 95 dB or less
- California & other State Fairgrounds:
dB levels by law are 95 dB.
- Tracks with community issues:
dB levels should be 88 dB to 93 dB
Attention Racers and Race Track Promoters
There are many race tracks under siege from neighboring communities throughout the country due to noise issues.
These communities are trying to close down our race tracks because of noise pollution.
It’s time that all of us in the racing community start becoming proactive by policing ourselves regarding noise pollution.
Lightweight Mufflers Designed for race Cars and high powered street vehicles
- Can handle significant horsepower without loss.
- Absorption design that does not restrict exhaust flow
- Exclusive core design reduces dB levels while maintaining a sharp sound.
- Various tubing sizes and lengths
- Available in aluminized steel and stainless steel
- With and without a 45 degree turnout
- Fully welded construction making it durable for racing applications.
For mufflers sorted by Race Series use the Products Tab on the Main Menu